The Kuwait Central Blood Bank’s mission is meeting the country’s needs of the patients for safe, high quality and provision of all transfusion services under the supervision of the government represented by the Ministry of Health as a non-profit organization.
- To guarantee blood safety and clearance of disease markers through following advanced producers for testing of microbiological markers and updating these procedures in accordance with the international standard.
- The progression to high quality of work through accreditation by international standard.
- Collaboration with other Arabian, regional and international blood transfusion organizations.
- The guidance to best blood product utilization.
- Provision of the best services for the blood donors through their care and medical follow up.
- Provision of educational materials and introduction of awareness of the importance of the blood donation to the public.